This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 
0800 133 7160
Facebook Icon Twitter Icon Linkedin Icon Yout Tube Icon

There are many reasons why a UK Citizen may be required to file a Self Assessment Tax Return. We currently take care of those, who carry out professional activities on a Sole Trader basis, meaning, they receive untaxed income from their customers, and they are not trading as a Limited Company. We also file returns for those Sole Traders who sub-contract within the CIS regulations. And for those who may be employed, however, as a result of receiving untaxed income, via their rented property, are required to file a Self Assessment Tax Return.

You are able to reserve the filing of your Self Assessment Tax Return with us with a £15 deposit at the bottom of this page. The final price will depend on the date which month of the year we have received the completed income-expenditure information from yourself. Payment of the remaining balance will only be required upon the completion of your return. New customers pay just before the submission of the return. Returning customers receive a £15 discount, and pay after the submission.

Customer 6th-30th Apr 2019 May 2019 Jun 2019 Jul 2019 Aug 2019 Sep 2019 Oct 2019 Nov 2019
First Time £145 £160 £175 £190 £205 £220 £235 £250
Returning £130 £145 £160 £175 £190 £205 £220 £235

In order to act on your behalf, as an agent, we have to request an authorization from HMRC first and foremost. In order to initiate that, we will require your UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference) and the Post Code that is associated with the UTR. Most of our customers do this by scanning us the letter they receive from HMRC that prompts them to file their return, following their initial indication that they would like us to act on their behalf. With the above details, we request authorization from HMRC. They will send a letter to you with an authorization code. You will need to provide us with this code within 20 days before it expires. 


We can help you with your Self Assessment Tax Return relating to the 2018/19 financial year if you have received untaxed income from UK property rental, or self-employed trading activity in a sole-trader format, alongside or instead of PAYE income. We cannot help you this year if you have been a partner in a partnership or a director of a limited company where you were also a major shareholder. Or, if your self-employed turnover has exceeded the £85,000.


Reserve your Self Assessment Tax Return

below with a £15.00 Deposit